Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: None.
When you provide Juturna Studios LLC or its Affiliates with your Personal/Sensitive Information (password, payment, etc), Juturna Studios LLC and its Affiliates reserve the right to collect the information about the contact you make with Juturna Studios LLC; this includes, without limitation, savings and recordings of any communications for the purposes of user data analysis, evidence in dispute, quality assurance, and/or enforcement of agreement.
You acknowledge and agree Juturna Studios LLC and its Affiliates reserve the right to collect any video, texts, audio, photographs, videos, and multimedia that you create, upload or download, provide, import, sync, or shares in connection with our Services.
Sharing Personal Information
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymou
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
You acknowledge and agree that we use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
You acknowledge and agree that when you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
We Do Not Sell Personal Information
Our Site does not sell Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
You acknowledge and agree that, if the Site and/or its Affiliates collects or obtains a record of your Personal Information, neither the Site nor its Affiliates will sell that information to any third party, except in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or change in control. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and its Affiliates will not sell any passwords or Payment Information that you provide to any third party whatsoever; however, the Site and/or our Affiliates may transfer such information – and related rights, obligations, and liabilities – to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or change in control.
Disclaimers and Releases
You acknowledge and agree that neither the "Site", nor any of its Affiliates guarantees the safety and/or security of your information and data in connection with Juturna Studios LLC; this includes, without limitation, your Personal Information and Payment Information. You acknowledge and agree that Juturna Studios LLC and its Affiliates cannot guarantee that your information will be free from unwanted access, usage, disclosure, and/or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for protecting your own private or personal information, such as, your User Id, password, financial information.
You agree to release Juturna Studios LLC and its Affiliates in connection with any claims, disputes, liabilities, damages, lawsuits, controversies, decisions, awards, fees, amounts, costs, and/or penalties relating to the unwanted access, collection, storage, and/or usage of your data and information and/or the data and information of a third party, even if the alleged breach originated from Juturna Studios LLC’s sole acts and/or practices, and regardless of prior notice or warning. You agree to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Juturna Studios LLC in connection with any third-party lawsuits, liabilities, decisions, damages, controversies, disputes, awards, fees, amounts, costs, and/or penalties relating to your actions and/or omissions in connection with a third-party’s data and/or information.
When you visit the Site, you may interact with third party services and service providers, such as Shopify and Google Analytics. You may also access our Services via electronic devices, mobile networks, and internet service providers. All of these third parties have implemented and manage their own privacy policies and practices. You acknowledge and agree that neither Juturna Studios LLC nor its Affiliates are responsible for the acts and/or omissions any third party as to the access, collection, storage, and/or usage of any of your data or information. Please review your third party terms of service and privacy policies; your terms of consent are strictly between you and third party.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. You acknowledge and agree that Juturna Studios LLC can use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided: Juturna Studios LLC, 25 Crescent Drive #A133, Pleasant Hill, California 94523, United States
Last updated: 10/2022